PODCAST Twin Peaks Wonderful and Strange Logcast

sneakydave

Waiting Room
Apr 12, 2022
51WCRbHbnKL._SL500_.jpg

Join Kalil and The Unplugged Professor on their trek through all things Twin Peaks and David Lynch! Great for both a first time watch or re-watch of the series episode by episode. Co-hosts Kalil (veteran viewer) and Unplugged Professor (first-time viewer) provide banter, analysis, and (occasionally) insight along the way. New episodes uploaded every other week on Sundays... probably.

Last edited:

sneakydave

Waiting Room
Apr 12, 2022
24 April 2022 Show Notes:
The first part of our exploration of two Dale Cooper-centric narratives written by Scott Frost: The Autobiography of F.B.I. Special Agent Dale Cooper: My Life, My Tapes and Diane - Twin Peaks Tapes of Agent Cooper. We talk about the many loves of Cooper, his family, and his early life. More to come soon...

Tick, tock... Tick, tock...

sneakydave

Waiting Room
Apr 12, 2022
May 22 Show Notes
MY TEETH ARE BLEEDING MY TEETH ARE BLEEDING MY TEETH ARE BLEEDING MY TEETH ARE BLEEDING MY TEETH ARE BLEEDING MY TEETH ARE BLEEDING MY TEETH ARE BLEEDING

sneakydave

Waiting Room
Apr 12, 2022
June 5 2022 Show Notes

Kalil appreciates your patience with his occasional coughing in this episode, as he has fallen into sickness... But you know what's really sick? COLLECTIBLE CARDS. Anyway: Balls.

sneakydave

Waiting Room
Apr 12, 2022
June 20 2022 Show Notes

We're going in-depth with INLAND EMPIRE and also talking about the 2022 4K remaster. Buckle in, stick a red lightbulb in your mouth, and join the circus. This is going to be a dark and wild ride.

sneakydave

Waiting Room
Apr 12, 2022
3 July 2022 Show Notes

Kalil's Letterboxd:

sneakydave

Waiting Room
Apr 12, 2022
31 July 2022 Show Notes

We can't keep this episode all Cooped up, and everything we say here is Truman. There's a lot of content Packard into this one. As they say, all's Ed that Ed's well, so Hank you for making this podcast a Norma part of your routine.

sneakydave

Waiting Room
Apr 12, 2022
28 August 2022 Show Notes

We talked among the people. I think you say, podcast episode. We talked through those.

sneakydave

Waiting Room
Apr 12, 2022
18 September 2022 Show Notes

A new series discussing, analyzing, and reflecting on essay collections, magazines, and inspired fiction from fans of Twin Peaks and David Lynch.

New episodes will be uploaded once per month on an “off” Sunday from our podcast… probably. Starting with the next episode, which is on the book Laura's Ghost, future installments of The Bookhouse will be only on our YouTube channel.

This first episode is on Outside In Walks With Fire, a 2022 collection of 55 perspectives on 55 Twin Peaks stories by 55 writers

sneakydave

Waiting Room
Apr 12, 2022
25 September 2022 Show Notes

Kalil may need to "call for help" as his frustrations surface with The Return. MEANWHILE, has the Unplugged Professor hit the jackpot? Is this new season bringing back some memories, or are all the changes sending them flying back in their chairs, reeling?

sneakydave

Waiting Room
Apr 12, 2022
Previous links on this thread appear to be broken. The podcast appears to have reuploaded every episode over the past few days.

To find older episodes just do a search for TwinPeaks Wonderful and Strange Logcast on Apple or wherever you get your podcasts.