The Dugpa Alumni Association

Ickles

White Lodge
Apr 12, 2022
Screenshot 2022-04-28 at 09.18.43.png

Starting a thread dedicated to the dugpa forum(s), for old school Dugpa users to share memories of the old board and/or highlight archived threads that might have current relevancy or just for old time's sake. Also, if you're a new-to-Tulpa user and have questions about the old dugpa board...ask away!

Jasper

Bureau HQ
TULPA MOD
Apr 12, 2022
I was getting around to starting such a thread. I was going to call it:
Dugpa.com Eternal Pocket Universe

FACT: At this time, members can still log in to dugpa.com in order to utilize the search function. When you’re logged in, the “ONLINE” banner will show across your profile. I am hard at work devising a modified Morse Code by which we can continue to communicate on dugpa.com by turning our “online” banners on and off at precisely timed intervals.

Mordeen

Glastonbury Grove
Apr 18, 2022
Remember that time, now more than 5 years ago, @Mordeen and I had a board-wide bet going whether the Return would air in either April or May (correct me if I'm wrong here, it's been a while). All the losers had to take Evelyn Marsh avatars for a week. 2017 Release Date: Place your bet! - World of Blue - Archived Forum 2007-2022
Even Dugpa had an Evelyn Marsh avatar for a while.
Evelyn Marsh became the JJW doppelganger and those were days of sweet, sweet nectar.

- Mordeen

Jasper

Bureau HQ
TULPA MOD
Apr 12, 2022
@thunderclap will forever be the newest member of the Dugpa forum, and live in infamy for having made no posts! 😄

tc.jpg

Just kidding around. We're glad you're here and posting, and while your name might not appear in any archived Dugpa threads, it will always be there on the board index, with the forum stats. It's something of an honor.

OneMoreChapter

Special Agent
OG DUGPA MOD
Apr 12, 2022
Was scrolling through Dugpa and found a couple of old posts with a NO WAR image and the Ukrainian flag. It looked like the poster had changed their signature to include it - and I'd never seen images in Dugpa signatures. Was very confused as the poster whose posts I first saw it under also hadn't even logged in since 2012.

Googling brought me to an explanation on reddit:

Some of the old outdated image links still just show up as a word saying Image (which if you click on it brings you to Image Shack) but the NO WAR Ukrainian flag has definitely worked on a few. You'll see it in early posts in the Collector's Corner.

Here's a page with an example: The Collector's Corner - Page 5 - World of Blue - Archived Forum 2007-2022

Screenshot of another example: Pasteboard - Uploaded Image
dUeQaVi590uj.jpg

Last edited:

thunderclap

RR Diner
Apr 12, 2022
@thunderclap will forever be the newest member of the Dugpa forum, and live in infamy for having made no posts! 😄

View attachment 286

Just kidding around. We're glad you're here and posting, and while your name might not appear in any archived Dugpa threads, it will always be there on the board index, with the forum stats. It's something of an honor.
My original account got locked out years before and I could never reset the password. Gave up trying until I saw Dugpa was retiring so I tried creating a new account only to find out it need to be approved. Then the site shut down. LOL

Jasper

Bureau HQ
TULPA MOD
Apr 12, 2022
In @dugpa ’s final message on the Dugpa forum, he mentioned that he’d eventually publish a final article on the site. It hasn’t been particularly long since the site went into archive mode, and naturally it’s my feeling that Dugpa should take as long as he needs and likes to write such a piece. I’d just like to mention that I very much look forward to reading it, and I imagine that I'm not alone in that. (y) :coffee: :coffee:

dugpa

Sparkwood & 21
OG DUGPA ADMIN
Apr 12, 2022
Still working on it. Life, work, health, and everything in between.

I’m doing some traveling in a few weeks for work and will have some down time and perhaps will finish.

The main reason for the delay was that I wrote a draft and after re-reading it, it seemed I missed a lot and as the weeks went by couldn’t find the time to finish.

But yes, it will eventually be published.

TheArm

Sparkwood & 21
Sep 19, 2023
Long-time Dugpa alum from the old school here! Was a devoted member for many years dating back to 2007 and through the revival. I needed a Twin Peaks Internet detox for a while (I'd really gone down the rabbit hole from 2014-2017, and again in 2019 when all those Unrecorded Night/Wisteria rumors were circulating), but I am rewatching the series for the first time in a while and wanted to rejoin the conversation once again!

Last edited:

MasterMastermnd

Waiting Room
Apr 12, 2022
Same! First joined dugpa around 2006 when I first got into Peaks after someone tortented the first season for me. Dugpa is where I learned a season two DVD set was coming. I kept making new accounts over the years as I'd forget my password or username.