S03E01: Part 1 (My log has a message for you)

The Bookhouse Bot

Archivist
Jul 1, 2022
Twin Peaks
2415-1xib0MXBpFyfQpJmdomd1AJyTAL.jpg

Part 1
Season: 3
Episode: 1
Air date: 2017-05-21

Guest stars: Ben Rosenfield, George Griffith, Matthew Lillard, Max Perlich, Redford Westwood, James Giordano, Christopher Murray, Michael Bisping, Kathleen Deming, James Croak, Joseph Auger, Allen Galli, Melissa Bailey, Erica Eynon, Cornelia Guest, Nicole LaLiberte, Madeline Zima, Dep Kirkland, Bailey Chase, Carel Struycken, Jane Adams, Brent Briscoe, Mary Stofle, Ashley Judd, Russ Tamblyn, David Patrick Kelly, Harry Goaz, Richard Beymer, Kimmy Robertson, Michael Horse, Sheryl Lee, Catherine E. Coulson

A man observes a mysterious glass box, South Dakota Police discover a hideous crime and Hawk receives a cryptic message about Special Agent Dale Cooper.

eyeboogers

Glastonbury Grove
Apr 14, 2022
Isn't this part titled "The stars turn..." and then part two is "...and a time presents itself"?

Mr. Reindeer

White Lodge
Apr 13, 2022
Isn't this part titled "The stars turn..." and then part two is "...and a time presents itself"?
No, that has never been the case. From the initial Showtime release in 2017 to the Blu Ray, Part 1 has always been “My log has a message for you,” and Part 2 has been “The stars turn and a time presents itself.” I can’t speak for every streaming platform, but if some streaming platform has something different, they’re going against the official word of the creators.

Tulpa

Bureau HQ
TULPA MOD
ADMIN
Apr 11, 2022
No, that has never been the case. From the initial Showtime release in 2017 to the Blu Ray, Part 1 has always been “My log has a message for you,” and Part 2 has been “The stars turn and a time presents itself.” I can’t speak for every streaming platform, but if some streaming platform has something different, they’re going against the official word of the creators.

Are you sure it was the creators that set these titles and not Showtime?

Genuine question; I have no idea. But I assumed it was Showtime with the titles for marketing purposes and Frost/Lynch with the Parts 1-18.

Mr. Reindeer

White Lodge
Apr 13, 2022
Are you sure it was the creators that set these titles and not Showtime?

Genuine question; I have no idea. But I assumed it was Showtime with the titles for marketing purposes and Frost/Lynch with the Parts 1-18.
I have no idea, actually. I’m not sure if this has ever been addressed by L/F. The choices strike me as something Lynch would do, so I guess I always just assumed he was involved, but that’s purely my instinct.