Outer Range on Prime Video

OneMoreChapter

Special Agent
OG DUGPA MOD
Apr 12, 2022
Just saw a trailer for this and it looks really good and apparently it's quite strange. It stars Josh Brolin and Lili Taylor.

I don't watch many new TV shows but loved the trailer for this one, especially the great way "Angel of the Morning" played during it. Anyone seen it yet? What's it like?

Last edited:

Tulpa

Bureau HQ
TULPA MOD
ADMIN
Apr 11, 2022
Anyone watching this? The use of My Prayer was a bit on the nose as far as Twin Peaks references go. Though there are plenty of other similarities to TP.

sneakydave

Waiting Room
Apr 12, 2022
Interested in it to see if there are any similarities with the real life phenomena on Skinwalker Ranch..

Ickles

Waiting Room
Apr 12, 2022
I finally started this show over the weekend. Only 2 episodes in but so far so good, finding myself enjoying it quite a bit. It's not a masterpiece or anything but I've appreciated a lot of the filmmaking on display and feel like it's doing a decent job of building suspense so far. I'm actually finding myself actively wanting to watch the next episode in short order, which is something I can't say for every show I'm watching currently.

secretlettermkr

Waiting Room
Apr 12, 2022
I finished it a few weeks ago I think... Its good. It has some crazy things in there. Good acting overall. I was hoping it was a mini series, but theres a second season coming. I much prefer mini/limited-series