Introduce yourself!

Tulpa

Bureau HQ
TULPA MOD
ADMIN
Apr 11, 2022
Dugpa alum?
Longtime lurker?
Only just finished Twin Peaks for the first time?

Welcome to the forum!

OneMoreChapter

Special Agent
OG DUGPA MOD
Apr 12, 2022
I Am The Fbi GIF - Twin Peaks Twin Peaks The Return Twin Peaks Series -  Discover & Share GIFs

mosura

Sparkwood & 21
Apr 17, 2022
This is my first round-up community wise. I originally watched Twin Peaks back in 2014, then took a loooong hiatus and finished right before season 3 aired.
I’ve loved Twin Peaks since then, my interest sparked up again when a mutual started the series and I’ve dove head first into Twin Peaks again (currently on a re-watch).

This series means a lot to me, when I saw the twitter account Twin Peaks Archive retweet about the previous forum Dugpa closing I was a bit sad, saw it as a missed opportunity to finally connect with fans.

But here we are! So hello everyone, it’s nice to meet you all (y)

Jasper

Bureau HQ
TULPA MOD
Apr 12, 2022
In an alternative timeline, this forum is called "Odessa," and everyone has to register under a completely new user name.

Deputy Andy

Sparkwood & 21
Apr 17, 2022
Hey guys, brand new Lynch fan. Just watched the entirety of Twin Peaks for the first time last year, completely blown away by this extraordinary show.

Tulpa

Bureau HQ
TULPA MOD
ADMIN
Apr 11, 2022
Hey guys, brand new Lynch fan. Just watched the entirety of Twin Peaks for the first time last year, completely blown away by this extraordinary show.

Welcome to the forum (and the community at large)!

Ray Monroe_43

Sparkwood & 21
Apr 16, 2022
Hello to everybody! i am Ray Monroe and i am very happy of be here in this wonderful forum talking about our favourite series. i still having the hope of that soon, we can have some news about the future of the series. here you have a friend. greetings!

p-air

Sparkwood & 21
May 9, 2022
Hi all - great to see familiar names carrying the torch after Dugpa closed down! I used to post quite a lot for a brief period around 2014-15 and had been sort of just lurking ever since. Thanks to whoever set this up, I love reading these boards... now to retreat into the sycamores and percolate eternally 🦉

Futile and stupid

Sparkwood & 21
Sep 4, 2022
Hello, everyone!
Bit of a lurker here. I discovered the old Dugpa forum two years ago and would read random threads from time to time. I never considered joining until, heh, June of this year, when I found out the forum had been closed. You can imagine my joy when I recently found out another forum had been created!
I have been rewatching the whole series and I'm currently on episode 3 of the Return, so I'll have a lot to talk about. See you around!

NormaNorth

Sparkwood & 21
Dec 26, 2022
Hey all! I know I’m a bit late to this thread but just wanted to say hi, and I’m excited there’s a new spot for us to congregate. Longtime lurker of Dugpa, didn’t want to miss out this time around. Just starting my annual rewatch and looking forward to chatting with you all. Let’s rock!

windh

Sparkwood & 21
Mar 20, 2023
Hello folks. Glad to have made it to the new forum. I posted a few TP inspired art at the old forum

(like these)

johan-windh-therr-s.jpg

57436.jpg

I hope to be able to contribute further with DL inspired art and stories in the future.

two_chalfonts

Sparkwood & 21
Mar 22, 2023
Hello, I've just signed up, having realised the Dugpa forums are in the process of being shut down. I am UK based, and have been a Lynch fan since the early 90s when I caught FWWM randomly on BBC2. I've been spellbound by Lynch's work ever since.

wonderfulandstrange

Sparkwood & 21
May 2, 2023
hello, new to this forum, lover of Twin Peaks for 3 years! I also enjoy everything I've seen made by David Lynch. I haven't seen all his feature films/short films, but I have finished all of Twin Peaks (s1/s2/FWWM/TMP/the return) multiple times and I love finding new content and trivia about the show :)