Help bring the Neon RR back to Twedes

A very special event is being planned if we can hit the campaign target. Find out more here and be part of this historic event.

Attachments

• AAA54649-E8DC-4AD5-B242-2FFD2D99724D.jpeg
    AAA54649-E8DC-4AD5-B242-2FFD2D99724D.jpeg
    153.1 KB · Views: 8

Jasper

Bureau HQ
TULPA MOD
Apr 12, 2022
Holy smokes, that was fast!

Twin Peaks Part 13 GIF by Twin Peaks on Showtime
season 1 double r diner GIF by Twin Peaks on Showtime

Jasper

Bureau HQ
TULPA MOD
Apr 12, 2022
It's nice that during a period of such accelerated destruction of Twin Peaks locations, something's being made even more like it was in the world of Twin Peaks.

It would be fun to see the blue oval section change from reading Twede's back to Mar, as in Mar-T Café, as it was in the show, as well as in the real world at the time.

Jasper

Bureau HQ
TULPA MOD
Apr 12, 2022
Anyone here planning on attending? I’ll be there.
I wish I could. I hope some others can go, and we’ll get some first person reports from the event.

I think the next project should be the raising of a commemorative utility pole with a #6 at the original location of the Fat Trout trailer park. It could double as bird housing or something. Then again, birds from the #6 utility pole might become Birds From Hell.

SaltedGinger

Sparkwood & 21
Apr 12, 2022
A Twin Peaks preservation society is needed. I'd love for someone to find a way to save the sheriff station building, repaint the Mount Si Motel, add the "Mar" neon back to the RR sign etc. It would be easy to slap another 6 on the phone pole at the intersection where Richard ran the boy over.