Gary Bullock (1941-2022)

dugpa

Sparkwood & 21
OG DUGPA ADMIN
Apr 12, 2022
Sad to share that Gary passed away in April of this year. He was the first cast member I got to interview for the Moving Through Time FWWM documentary I did back in 2014.

He was always a generous with his time and stories. He will be missed.
C1DAA6C5-9CB5-4355-8A40-604E1CB9D8D6.jpeg

Tulpa

Bureau HQ
TULPA MOD
ADMIN
Apr 11, 2022
Very sad to hear that. Even sadder that it passed us all by so long. Thanks for posting.

Love the idiosyncratic zaniness of his performance.

Jasper

Bureau HQ
TULPA MOD
Apr 12, 2022
Man, I just thought of him when I was looking at these pictures of the Deer Meadow Sheriff’s Station location.

I enjoyed Gary Bullock’s description of himself as the farthest thing from a tough guy or fighter. Despite that, he was great at looking and acting mean in FWWM, and being the most striking embodiment of the unpleasantness of the bizarro world Twin Peaks that is Deer Meadow. (Though with that peculiar swing, it’s no mystery why the mean Sheriff Cable lost the fight to Desmond.)

Rest in peace.

Mordeen

Glastonbury Grove
Apr 18, 2022
Gary was a very kind gentleman and humble. We met him at Twin Peaks Fest and found out he shared the same birthday as my daughter, and would send birthday wishes every year.

Now I know why he missed it last year.

Farewell Gary. My daughter will be devastated but was grateful for your thoughtfulness.

- Mordeen