Would have gotten it faster if I
didn't walk on the movie and never look back...wasn't a fan

Ickles

Waiting Room
Apr 12, 2022
Framed #148
🎥 🟩 ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛

Particularly proud of this one but it's only because
I used to watch this movie religiously as a kid, like once a week off a crappy VHS tape. Interesting how that stuff just kind seeps into your brain.

Ickles

Waiting Room
Apr 12, 2022
Framed #149
🎥 🟩 ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛

Never saw this but
I know enough about its subject that I was able to make an educated guess

Stavrogyn

White Lodge
Apr 12, 2022
Sorry for being absent for the last few days, @Tulpa and @Ickles; we had a holiday on Friday, so I spent the last three days either partying or doing nothing and just dreading the absurdity of existence.

#147 (Black Swan): from the third - I used to love this director when I was younger, but just his first three films. Not a big fan of his later work, although I still follow him.
#148 (The Goonies): from the fourth, but I haven't seen it.
#149 (Free Solo): from the fourth, with the help of my brother, who figured out what the film is about, and then I remembered the title. But neither of us has seen it.
#150 (Amadeus): from the fourth.

Stavrogyn

White Lodge
Apr 12, 2022
Framed #151
🎥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥

I recognized the film from the fourth image, but couldn't guess the title.

I haven't seen it yet, but as a new Star Trek fan, I probably should.

Last edited:

Tulpa

Bureau HQ
TULPA MOD
ADMIN
Apr 11, 2022
Framed #151
🎥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥

Yeah I could have had 60 turns and wouldn't have got that.

Ickles

Waiting Room
Apr 12, 2022
Framed #151
🎥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟩 ⬛ ⬛

Not my strongest round either. The sad thing is that I have even seen the film but it's been so long that I forgot a lot of it.

Stavrogyn

White Lodge
Apr 12, 2022
Not my strongest round either. The sad thing is that I have even seen the film but it's been so long that I forgot a lot of it.
I was trying with "space", "star", "troopers", but the application didn't offer anything familiar. I would never have guessed its actual title.

Stavrogyn

White Lodge
Apr 12, 2022
Framed #152
🎥 🟥 🟥 🟩 ⬛ ⬛ ⬛

Haven't seen it yet. I'm not sure if I would have guessed it so quickly if my friend hadn't said that the setting looks like the Middle East, but I think I would.

Last edited:

Stavrogyn

White Lodge
Apr 12, 2022
it was between that and Zero Dark Thirty
Zero Dark Thirty was my first guess, on the first image! And the second one looked like Children of Men to me, but we already had that film (and the first image wouldn't fit anyway).

Tulpa

Bureau HQ
TULPA MOD
ADMIN
Apr 11, 2022
Zero Dark Thirty was my first guess, on the first image! And the second one looked like Children of Men to me, but we already had that film (and the first image wouldn't fit anyway).

Same fornfirst guess. My second guess was, oddly, The Pianist! But it was a toss up between that and Children of Men

I wasn't actually confident for the correct third guess. Not as confident as I was for the other two!

Stavrogyn

White Lodge
Apr 12, 2022
Framed #153
🎥 🟥 🟩 ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛

I have never been this embarrassed regarding Framed... This is my favourite film of all time, and I guessed it from the second image. My day is ruined.

Tulpa

Bureau HQ
TULPA MOD
ADMIN
Apr 11, 2022
Framed #153
🎥 🟥 🟥 🟩 ⬛ ⬛ ⬛

I was so sure it was Hugo that I used it for both 1st and 2nd guesses.

Framed #153
🎥 🟥 🟩 ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛

I have never been this embarrassed regarding Framed... This is my favourite film of all time, and I guessed it from the second image. My day is ruined.
Framed #153
🎥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟩 ⬛ ⬛

Framed finally found my weakness! Never saw this one.

What were your incorrect guesses?