Framed

Stavrogyn

White Lodge
Apr 12, 2022
Yesterday I got it from the fifth image, which was embarrassing because I guessed it was Jean-Pierre Jeunet from the second, but just didn't think of this particular film, even though it's my favourite entry from the Alien series... 😞 (It's Jeunet, and it has Winona Ryder, of course it's my favourite!)

Deputy Andy

Sparkwood & 21
Apr 17, 2022
Yesterday I got it from the fifth image, which was embarrassing because I guessed it was Jean-Pierre Jeunet from the second, but just didn't think of this particular film, even though it's my favourite entry from the Alien series... 😞 (It's Jeunet, and it has Winona Ryder, of course it's my favourite!)

This movie rules. It’s not nearly as great as the first two Alien movies, but if you just want a solid popcorn action sci-fi movie, it’s perfect. Great cast, great action scenes.

Also, Resurrection gave us this epic moment of movie magic:

Stavrogyn

White Lodge
Apr 12, 2022
For anyone interested, framed.wtf added an archive of all the films that appeared, with the exact dates and the possibility to replay each guessing game. It's a welcome feature that provided me with a lot of fun yesterday evening.

I have been playing this every day for months now.

Tulpa

Bureau HQ
TULPA MOD
ADMIN
Apr 11, 2022
For anyone interested, framed.wtf added an archive of all the films that appeared, with the exact dates and the possibility to replay each guessing game. It's a welcome feature that provided me with a lot of fun yesterday evening.
Will check it out
I have been playing this every day for months now.

Post about them in here!

Tulpa

Bureau HQ
TULPA MOD
ADMIN
Apr 11, 2022
Framed #143
🎥 🟥 🟩 ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛

I've seen the film two times, but I don't remember the first image at all.

Agreed. It's a very brief cutaway shot of Hela raising the dead army in Asgard been trying to remember what part is was for an hour.

Stavrogyn

White Lodge
Apr 12, 2022
Framed #144
🎥 🟩 ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛

I haven't seen the film yet, but I figured it out through the process of elimination.

I love Tom Hanks, though, and I always found Meg Ryan charming, so I have to see this as soon as possible.

Last edited:

Tulpa

Bureau HQ
TULPA MOD
ADMIN
Apr 11, 2022
Opposite for me. I've seen the film and knew which film it was.

but the name just refused to come to me until right after I skipped the last turn.

Framed #144
🎥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥

Shocking.

Stavrogyn

White Lodge
Apr 12, 2022
Framed #145
🎥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥

I'm with you in this case. Never even heard of the film until now.

I've only seen his last three films, and I loved Don't Look Up, it's one of my favourite films of 2021. But it seems to be quite divisive - people I know either love it or hate it.

Last edited:

Tulpa

Bureau HQ
TULPA MOD
ADMIN
Apr 11, 2022
Framed #146
🎥 🟥 🟩 ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛

Was kicking myself for not remembering the Mountain Dew. I'd lingered on it during previous watches.

Stavrogyn

White Lodge
Apr 12, 2022
Framed #146
🎥 🟥 🟩 ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛

Was kicking myself for not remembering the Mountain Dew. I'd lingered on it during previous watches.
I've seen the film only once (at the theater when it came out), so I don't remember that at all. I should rewatch it.