ARTICLE Five years later, Twin Peaks: The Return's ending finally makes sense

External Features and articles of interest to the community
Hello!

Infrequent poster here. I wrote this article and thought you'd might like to read it. In it, I expand thoughts I expressed in the Speculation thread a while back, though the editorial is not connected to a theoretical season four. It is "my own ongoing personal investigation" into the meaning of The Return's finale.

Cheers!

Sidgwick
Screenshot_20220708-111933_Chrome.jpg

Cappy

White Lodge
Aug 4, 2022
Hello!

Infrequent poster here. I wrote this article and thought you'd might like to read it. In it, I expand thoughts I expressed in the Speculation thread a while back, though the editorial is not connected to a theoretical season four. It is "my own ongoing personal investigation" into the meaning of The Return's finale.

Cheers!

Sidgwick

Nice article! "The Return" has finally started to make sense for me as well, although for slightly different reasons.

Mr. Reindeer

White Lodge
Apr 13, 2022
It hadn’t occurred to me before to link the Part 18 stop at the Valero station with Big Ed, but that’s fascinating, especially given the weird stuff going on with Ed’s reflection not syncing up with what the “real” Ed is doing, like he’s catching a glimpse of another dimension or the future or something. Very good thoughts.