PODCAST Creamed Corn and the Universe

sneakydave

Waiting Room
Apr 12, 2022
17 October 2022 Show Notes

Take The Ring joins me this week as we discuss Meriwether Lewis, his life growing up, meeting William Clark, embarking on an extraordinary journey in the Corps of Discovery, his mysterious death and how the mythos of Twin Peaks is integrated with it.

Last edited:

sneakydave

Waiting Room
Apr 12, 2022
24 October 2022 Show Notes

Joyce Picker of 25YL joins me this week to discuss Maddy Ferguson. We go into what makes her so connected to Laura, as far back as the events in The Secret Diary, how she drives a wedge between Donna and James, her taking care of her Aunt and Uncle, her horrific death and the significance of her appearance in the Black Lodge.

sneakydave

Waiting Room
Apr 12, 2022
31 October 2022 Show Notes

Bob Antone joins me this week as we discuss the life and death of Chief Joseph and how Mark Frost's Secret History fits into it. With his experience living in Snoqualmie and even knowing some of the descendants of Chief Joseph, Bob shares great knowledge and stories that even go into white horses, faces in the wood, and even the testing of the Nuclear Bomb, all of which tie into the Nez Perce one way or another.

sneakydave

Waiting Room
Apr 12, 2022
6 November 2022 Show Notes

Joel Bocko joins me this week to discuss Sarah Palmer. We discuss the her early life in The Final Dossier, Part 8 and the potentially conflicting information between the two. We then into how Sarah interacts with Leland, Laura, and how she coexists with the town in The Secret Diary, Fire Walk With Me and all 3 Seasons.

sneakydave

Waiting Room
Apr 12, 2022
14 November 2022 Show Notes

David Bushman, author of Conversations With Mark Frost, Murder At Teal's Pond, and Twin Peaks FAQ, joins me this week as we discuss the life of Jack Parsons. We talk about his upbringing, his love for rocketry, the occult, the Owl Cave Ring, his relationship with Aleister Crowley, L Ron Hubbard, and how this all ties into the Twin Peaks mythos.

sneakydave

Waiting Room
Apr 12, 2022
21 November 2022 Show Notes

Lady K, the lead singer of Wisteria Lodge, joins me this week to discuss Lucy. We wonder why she doesn't fully understand wireless technology, her role at the Twin Peaks Sheriff's Station, her relationship with Andy and Dick, Wally Brando, and more.

sneakydave

Waiting Room
Apr 12, 2022
5 December 2022 Show Notes

James of Purple Monkey joins me this week to discuss Aleister Crowley. With how Crowley is presented in the Secret History, we start off how he is seen through the eyes of L. Ron Hubbard and Jack Parsons and then divulging further into his full life in the second half.

sneakydave

Waiting Room
Apr 12, 2022
12 December 2022 Show Notes

Scott Ryan joins me this week as we discuss Laura Palmer, focusing on her scenes in the Missing Pieces. We talk about how these scenes with her add to Fire Walk With Me, her interactions with characters such as Donna, Jacoby, Bobby, her parents, and many more. We even talk about moments that Scott highlighted in his book Your Laura Disappeared, which came out earlier this year.

sneakydave

Waiting Room
Apr 12, 2022
19 December 2022 Show Notes

John Thorne joins me this week as we discuss the landmarks in his 30 year career of writing about Twin Peaks. He talk about his 75 issue run at Wrapped In Plastic, The ongoing Blue Rose Magazine, his new book Ominous Whoosh and more.

sneakydave

Waiting Room
Apr 12, 2022
31 December 2022 Show Notes

For my final episode of the year, Emily of The Twin Peaks Tattoo Podcast, along with Ben & Bryon of Twin Peaks Unwrapped, Mya McBriar, Anita Rehn, AM of 1400 River Road, Pamela Tarajcak of Between Two Worlds, Adam Stewart of the Diane Podcast, Scott Ryan of The Blue Rose Magazine and Kaity McAllister all join in to honor those who we lost throughout 2022.

We lost so many wonderful and talented people this year, many of which just in December no less and I am proud of what everyone has put in. Many of these are extraordinarily moving and shows that now matter how many or few episodes they were all a part of, they each found ways to bring something truly special to Twin Peaks one way or another.

This is my last episode of the year and also will be taking a break for a couple months from releasing episodes. Looking forward to when I can return and start up in 2023. Until then, hope you all have a wonderful new year.

sneakydave

Waiting Room
Apr 12, 2022
1 May 2023 Show Notes

Anthony of Twin Peaks Grammar Joins me this week to discuss The Mitchum Brothers. We dive into their lives growing up, how the two contrast with each other, how Candie and Dougie factor into their lives, and much more.