Collector's Corner

AXX°N N.

Waiting Room
Apr 14, 2022
This will seem weird. My favorite collector's item is a jar I have that contains a piece of Laura's Log and a piece of the "throne" at Jack Rabbit's Palace.
This is an absurdly apropos artifact to have, I'm impressed. I'm also gobsmacked that of all the demolished locations, that log and root structure are still there!

Jordan Cole

White Lodge
Sep 22, 2022
The location of Jack Rabbit's Palace is an astonishing forest trail for Twin Peaks fans. Tons of scenes from FWWM and season 3 were shot there, literally within a few feet from each other. Like where Jerry is watching Dr. Amp is right at the river where Teresa Banks is floating, right across the road from where Cooper travels back to meet Laura in FWWM, right by Bobby and Laura doing the drug deal in FWWM, right at the Deer Meadow sheriff station, Jerry grabbing his foot, Steven and Gersten's tree, finding Naido on the ground, etc, etc, etc....Just a magical place. Took a million photos!

rainbowbattlekid

Sparkwood & 21
Sep 27, 2022
Does anyone know where I can find a print of Lynch's Peaks art Powder Flats?

Showtime sold it for a while but I slept on all that Lynch art stuff like an idiot lol
TWINPEAKSMOUNTAIN.jpg

Jordan Cole

White Lodge
Sep 22, 2022
I want that Lynch Peaks drawing BAD.

I also want a print of "this would look nice on your wall" but the only one I've found online is very small and doesn't seem like great quality. I want one a bit bigger, like in the movie.

rainbowbattlekid

Sparkwood & 21
Sep 27, 2022
Yeah I messaged Showtime to ask if they might put all that Lynch art stuff back up, but I'm sure one lone voice in the void won't do much lol.

The one thing i DID get in time with his art on it is this mug
twin-peaks-icons-mugs-david-lynch.jpg

Jerry Horne

Bureau HQ
TULPA MOD
OG DUGPA MOD
Apr 12, 2022
Does anyone know where I can find a print of Lynch's Peaks art Powder Flats?

Showtime sold it for a while but I slept on all that Lynch art stuff like an idiot lol
TWINPEAKSMOUNTAIN.jpg

This was first released by TP20 for the 20th Anniversary. It was higher quality and had 'STUDIO: DAVID LYNCH' printed on the verso. The Showtime version was lesser quality and possibly smaller.

So, if you find one with that stamp, grab it.

rainbowbattlekid

Sparkwood & 21
Sep 27, 2022
This was first released by TP20 for the 20th Anniversary. It was higher quality and had 'STUDIO: DAVID LYNCH' printed on the verso. The Showtime version was lesser quality and possibly smaller.

So, if you find one with that stamp, grab it.

Ah cool. Yeah I mean at this point I'd take either. So mad at myself for not grabbing a lot of the stuff when it was still on there.

AXX°N N.

Waiting Room
Apr 14, 2022
If you end up having to spring for the Showtime ones, I have them and I didn't take them for low quality. They look pretty good to my eye.

Jerry Horne

Bureau HQ
TULPA MOD
OG DUGPA MOD
Apr 12, 2022
Two more arriving in October 2024:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-07-25 at 10.30.19 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-07-25 at 10.30.19 PM.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 30
  • Screen Shot 2023-07-25 at 10.30.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-07-25 at 10.30.58 PM.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 28

AXX°N N.

Waiting Room
Apr 14, 2022
I guess I like these better, but the faces/head shape on all of them just seem off.

Also, the outline of Laura's leg and rump through the fabric is a little ... anime figurine-esque for my tastes, to say the least.

Jerry Horne

Bureau HQ
TULPA MOD
OG DUGPA MOD
Apr 12, 2022
Original prop wrestling uniform signed by multiple cast members. I believe this is from the Santa Monica school charity auction in 1991.

s-l1600.jpegs-l16003.jpegs-l16002.jpegs-l16001.jpeg