ORIGINAL SERIES Alt.Tv.TwinPeaks - Twin Peaks Usenet Archives

OneMoreChapter

Special Agent
OG DUGPA MOD
Apr 12, 2022
logo.png
Link to Usenet Archives
logo.png

Link to previous discussion about the archives on Dugpa (an archive of an archive!)

This is the thread to discuss old discussions circa 1990 - 1992 about the series that were corresponding with the original airing back in 1990 and 1991 (and for FWWM in 1992). Some of these comments give us a fascinating insight into what people were thinking about the series, episodes, plot lines, characters as it aired back in the day - which is interesting to look back on from this vantage point after Twin Peaks: The Return was finally released over 25 years later in 2017.

Shoutout to @Mr. Reindeer in particular who contributed a lot to the old Dugpa thread and found the original link to the archives.

Tulpa

Bureau HQ
TULPA MOD
ADMIN
Apr 11, 2022
I've been meaning to add a footer link to the Usenet archive and it kept slipping my mind.

Thanks for this. I'd never have got round to it otherwise.

OneMoreChapter

Special Agent
OG DUGPA MOD
Apr 12, 2022
Slowly adding some threads similar to the ones we had at Dugpa - but just one or two here and there to let the new forum build up naturally. Not all of these will link back there as I'm sure we'll also have plenty of new threads too!

Tulpa

Bureau HQ
TULPA MOD
ADMIN
Apr 11, 2022
Do we know who made/maintained the archive website?

Link added to "External Resources" footer menu.